Friday, June 12, 2009

got them diamonds on my neck, got patron in my cup



this week has been a very strange one, so i'm glad it's over...if only for the fact that some i received some very sad news on Monday night. hopefully this weekend will bring some happiness and fun. there's a party for Karmaloop at the ICA in Boston with Dan Deacon as the DJ. if you don't know who he is, look up his name on youtube and you're sure to find some inspiring videos.
on a side note, the lovely Sarah from www.whoogaboots.co.uk emailed me last night with a special offer for all of my readers! use code CRYYSTALBA at checkout to recieve $30 USD (£19 GBP) on your next purchase. they carry UGG boots. i know it is summer for most of us, but if you need warm shoes for winter why not get a deal while you can, right?

Vogue Nippon June 2009, Devon Aoki

listening to: DJ Class feat. Kanye West - I'm the Shit

No comments: